Enjoy the full potential and optimum benefits of a professionally designed and targeted marketing campaign. The Xlibris Global Publicist package is the paramount publicity program that will harness the gateways of print, radio, TV and social media.
The key feature of this publicity campaign is being able to enjoy the exclusive services of a professional media publicist. Why worry about your book marketing plans when you have an expert who can help you during the campaign’s 12-week run? Your professional publicist will do the following:
- Assist you during the entire publicity campaign process
- Create press materials including a book release, which highlights your book with a newsworthy angle and an interview release designed to secure radio and TV interviews
- Utilize an industry-leading database and a vast network of personal contacts developed over years to pitch and distribute press releases to targeted newspaper, magazine, radio, and select television* and Internet outlets across the United States, as well as Canada and English-language media around the globe
- Personally pitch to selected “high priority” media outlets via phone or e-mail that show interest in your book. Then, your publicist follows up with each producer, editor, writer, etc. to encourage coverage of you and your book.
- Create and distribute a compelling press release about your book to media outlets expressing interest, as well as a select group of at least 5,000 outlets covering topics related to your book.
- Keep you posted throughout the 12-week publicity campaign with weekly written updates that include which media outlets were contacted, which ones showed interest, and a list of activities for the duration of your publicity campaign
PLUS, for just $5,999 you can have a 6-week service extension of the publicist to continue your campaign. Our Marketing Consultants are available for free consultation by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at 0800 443 678.
*Don’t forget to inform your publicist if you have travel plans outside of the United States for promotional activities. That way, he or she may contact media outlets in the area and be informed of your visit.