FAQ - The Xlibris Experience
- What can I expect during my publishing experience?
- What is the importance of goal setting?
- Which important questions should I ask to determine the goals for my book?
What can I expect during my publishing experience?
Publishing a book can be a daunting prospect. At Xlibris, we make your publishing adventure easy because we are available every step of the way. Our knowledgeable and professional staff are responsive to your needs - many years in the publishing industry has taught us that your success is our success. We view the publication process as a collaborative effort that requires your participation. Such an author-oriented approach to the publishing process ultimately leads to a fulfilling experience and ensures that together we will produce the best book possible.
What is the importance of goal setting?
Goal-setting is a fundamental aspect of achieving success in any endeavour, and publishing a book is no exception. You simply cannot go somewhere if you do not know where you want to go. With goals, you can create the future in advance. With goals, you can literally create your own destiny.
Which important questions should I ask to determine the goals for my book?
When you establish the goals you have for your book, you can better customise your publishing experience and better choose the Xlibris services that best fit your vision of success.
To establish your personal goals, try asking yourself questions like:
- What is the vision I have for my book? Commercial success? Personal satisfaction? Professional recognition?
- Do I have any specific requirements or strict formatting instructions?
- Could my manuscript benefit from editorial services?
- What is the best way to market and promote my work?
- Who would be interested in buying my book?
- How many copies do I hope to sell?
If you can answer these questions and communicate them to Xlibris from the outset, it makes the publishing and marketing process so much easier.
Start Publishing Your Book Today!
Call 0800-891-366 or +61 2 9423 5044 if you are calling from outside New Zealand (international call rates apply). You may also send an e-mail email@example.com for your free consultation. Get Started today by requesting your Free Guide To Publishing Services