Video Newsmaker $13,999
Give your publicity campaign a new dimension—an added facet that may help increase media and public interest in your book with the Video Newsmaker package. This is the right marketing platform to help you tap into a wider market and capture interest for your book by turning their viewers into your readers.
In addition to social media, online radio interview, and press release, this Xlibris campaign includes a professionally created Author Video. This feature allows you to present yourself to potential readers in a creative way by letting them “see” who you are. It is a great enhancement to your message and a valuable addition to your blog, social media pages, press release, and more. This publicity campaign package includes:
- A professional publicist who will be assisting you during this six-week publicity campaign in approaching key media outlets about featuring your book and in tracking your news and social media activities.
- A compelling press release written by professional PR writers, optimized for the Web and distributed to at least 2,500 media outlets (magazines, newspapers, radio and TV programs, and online publications) carefully chosen based on their location, focus, and format, among other criteria, to improve your chances of gaining media exposure or interviews.
- The production of a 10- to 15-minute online radio interview recording packaged for distribution to radio and online broadcast websites and syndicated for download sites like iTunes and many others.
- A digital copy of your radio interview recording for viral distribution through your blog, website, e-mail, social media, and other campaigns.
- Social media setup service to help you increase your online visibility, strengthen the reputation of your title, and allow easy searching for you, your book, or field of expertise through your blog and social media sites like Facebook, MySpace, and microblog sites like Twitter, among others.
- Production of a 60- to 90-second custom-made Author Video.
- Distribution of your Author Video to video-hosting sites such as YouTube, MetaCafe, and DailyMotion.
Listen to a sample radio interview on Xlibris Radio here.
To know more about social media, click this link.
To know more about the Author Video service, click here.
PLUS, for just $5,999 you can have a 6-week service extension of the publicist to continue your campaign. Our Marketing Consultants are available for free consultation by e-mail at email@example.com or telephone at 1-888-795-4274.
Start Publishing Your Book Today!
Call 0800-891-366 or +61 2 9423 5044 if you are calling from outside New Zealand (international call rates apply). You may also send an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for your free consultation. Get Started today by requesting your Free Guide To Publishing Services