Xlibris Author Radio Interview Marketing
Harness the power of the airwaves and give your book its 10-12 minutes of radio broadcast focus with the highly respected and nationally syndicated business radio talk show host Stu Taylor (www.StuTaylor.com).
The interview, done over the phone, will be simulcast live via online radio streaming and will be recorded for massive distribution over a choice of leading radio and online broadcast channels such as Radio America Network, Cable Radio Network and 86 affiliates networks across the US.
For only $5,349 author gets:
- Press Release Campaign Essential - 100 outlets to promote your radio interview
10-minute interview in a program of your choice, where your book best fits:
- “Equity Strategies” aired Radio America Network, 45 radio affiliates, Cable Radio Network, and streaming audio on the Internet (http://www.radioamerica.org/PRG_equitystrategies.htm)
- “Equity Strategies” (different show) aired over Business Talk Radio Network, 32 radio affiliates, and streaming audio on the Internet (http://www.businesstalkradio.net/weekend_host/Archives/st.shtml) Business Talk Radio Network is the only 24/7 business radio network for business-style discussion only.
- “Stu Taylor on Business”, Boston and with a reach into Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, and Cable Radio Network and streaming audio on the Internet (www.moneymattersboston.com). The show airs Monday-Friday, morning/drive, 8:00-9:00 am (ET), 40,000 watts.
- A digital copy of the interview from Xlibris; another digital copy will be archived at www.stutaylor.com for 4 weeks, downloadable 24/7 following the airing*
- Viral distribution of the interview to various podcast portals online.
Meanwhile you can use this digital copy in all of your marketing activities with unlimited rights to burn and distribute, to play during talks or book signings or to publish it on your website.
The interview will be fun and easy. Stu Taylor will guide you through a “warm up” chat minutes prior to actual recording, and you will have the option to decide what topics and questions you will be comfortable with for the interview.
Start your campaign by simply mailing your downloaded order form to Xlibris' Marketing Services Department, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800-891-366 to register your order today.
* Shows in Boston are not archived.
Start Publishing Your Book Today!
Call 0800-891-366 or +61 2 9423 5044 if you are calling from outside New Zealand (international call rates apply). You may also send an e-mail email@example.com for your free consultation. Get Started today by requesting your Free Guide To Publishing Services
Why are we different?
Xlibris has been in the business of making authors' dreams come true for over a decade, a pioneer in the Print-On-Demand publishing revolution, we still lead the way today. Xlibris boasts the most extensive range of publishing and marketing services to help writers not only publish their manuscript, but promote it as well.